Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yeeehaw!

So, on a quick personal note, this whole blog thing is a fantastic idea but I sure do wish someone else would keep this updated for me! I think that someone is called an assistant! I have this huge cloud of guilt when more than a couple weeks go by without posting anything as if my life (or someone else's) might depend on this!
Anyway...since I'm a good month behind, we have lots of updating to do. I'll do little talking this time though and get straight to pictures.

Just a few things...1) Haley still has only her two bottom teeth. We think she's getting her top teeth about every other day and then we change our mind so God only knows when we'll see some more pearlies! 2) Haley is a crawling fool...she loves her new-found freedom and she's also doing a great job pulling herself up on things and walking around furniture while holding on! She seems so tiny to start walking already but we can't be far off! There will definitely be an immediate blog post for that event! 3) The three of us went to Texas for a little vacation a few weeks ago and had tons of fun! It was Haley's first flying experience and, as terrified as Kyle and I were that she'd scream the whole time, she was actually wonderful both ways! While we were in Texas, we went on a wine tour, San Antonio Riverwalk tour, spent a day at the rodeo, and did lots of other fun stuff. Haley even got her own little cowgirl boots (called "Cowbabies") from the rodeo!

I'm including some recent pictures of Haley: a couple Valentine's Day pics, some pictures from Texas, as well as two pictures of her in her boots. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment